Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Surprise!! We're going to Disney!






So, last week we took the boys to Disney World for the first time!  We had such a wonderful time... It was such a sweet time with our immediate family, and the boys were in awe of the Disney magic.  (So was I!!!;))  Loved it! In fact, a certain mama may have even teared up a little upon entering the Magic Kingdom... The look on the boys faces were priceless!

The boys knew we were going SOON, but I never gave them a day.  So, the night before we left I gave them these Mickey pajamas and surprised them with the news that we were heading to Disney early the next morning.  They were very happy and excited.  Niko started crying at one point because he was worried that Noah's cough might keep us from going to Disney. :(  I caught a sweet picture of Noah giving him a kiss to help him feel better. :)  LOVE my sweet boys.

I'll be posting pics from our days in Disney in the coming days so you can check back if you wish.

ox, Jayme

1 comment:

Tom Steinen said...

Absolutely precious!
I can imagine their faces when they saw Disney - I think I would have been crying too.
Looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Love you guys!