Monday, August 22, 2011

He's 3 1/2


It's hard to believe my little guy is 3 1/2 already. *sigh* The days are long, but the months fly by so quickly.

He has a super sweet heart and is very caring.

He loves playing "super hero's vs. monsters."

His favorite toys are his super hero's (namely superman, spiderman, and iron man)

This little guy has LOTS of energy, and is always on the go, (unless he's watching tv.)

Even at 3 1/2 he is still getting into things... my makeup, chocolate snacks he finds when I'm out of the room, etc.

His laugh and smile are so contagious.

He has started to tell me at random times of the day, "mama... I love you." (and then my heart melts.)

He is obsessed with the idea of growing up. Some days he tells me he's growing up, gettin' bigger and bigger, other days like today, he said he's not growin' up, he's still little. I'm glad he's still little for now. :)

ox, Jayme

5 comments:

Valeria said...

Jayme,
Niko está hermoso!! Es increíble como pasa el tiempo... y crecen tan rápido. Valentina en setiembre cumplirá 12 años y aún no puedo creerlo.
Besos, Valeria

Tom Steinen said...

Jay, what precious pictures of a precious son - abd grandson. He is living life to the fullest and enjoying it. You abd Pablo love your son's so well. They feel it and are living out of that love.
Love, Dad

April Heath said...

So sweet :) Trying to cherish every moment with Z - time does fly by so fast!

pushkie23 said...

very cute kid you have there!

pushkie23 said...

very cute kid you have there!